Monday, May 4, 2009

Can I cancel an employment visa in UAE which shows a different profession that I'm applying w/ no penalties?

I applied as a staff nurse in UAE but in my employment visa my profession that was written is RECEPTIONIST/PATIENT. I feel that this is not right, it should be as a nurse. Can I have this employment visa cancelled so I can take another employment visa with a different employer.

Can I cancel an employment visa in UAE which shows a different profession that I'm applying w/ no penalties?
As per the UAE visa regulations an employ cannot be able to cancel the work visa issued on his/her name. Only the employer/sponsor can able to do this. In your case, if you are not interested to join with the current offer just inform them and go for the other offer. But bear in mind that your new visa application will not be approved till the existing visa has not been cancelled.





I would suggest you to stick with the current offer and you can able to change/ revise your profession according to your designation in due course with your supporting certificates.


No comments:

Post a Comment