Friday, November 20, 2009

Can you provide me a good appeal letter sample for termination of employment?

I was terminated from my employment with an airline and would like to do an appeal for reinstatement. Can you please supply me a good appeal letter sample to use as English is my second language and I can not do a better letter?

Can you provide me a good appeal letter sample for termination of employment?
"Dear Sir/Madam


I (State your name and Company ID number or your SS number) wish to appeal your decision for termination for the following reasons:..





At this point you will have to dispute their reason(s) and, probably have to state that, whatever happened, won't happen again. List each numerically--preferably if your letter of termination states the reasons numerically such as "1)"





I would also list any good references you have. Did you have a person in management who liked you? See if you can get a letter of recommendation from him/her. Also list good points of how you contributed to employment at the company such as x days of good attendance or x days you were on time. I would state how much you loved (not liked--loved) your job.Do you have a family to support? Mention that too.





Last sentence should read: "I thank you for taking your valuable time reading this and beg for reconsideration."





Sign your full name


No comments:

Post a Comment