Monday, November 16, 2009

Does anyone know of an employment agency in Miami that works?

Can anyone direct me to an employment agency in Miami Fl that actually helps people find jobs? I'm currently looking for employment and haven't had any luck with agencies in the past. I'm at my wits end at this point and ready to give up. Please help!

Does anyone know of an employment agency in Miami that works?
I think most employment agencies just take you money. I just got a permanent job though through a temporary agency. If you have a good employment record and know how to make a professional appearance for your desired area they can land you great gigs that will not only provide opportunities to increase your skills but also land new contacts and references. I have used Kelly Services and they had a long term assignment for me on the first day. I moved to another department with the same organization and subsequently was hired on permanently. If you do go this route, do remember that you also have to be in contact with temporary agency daily until you get an assignment. The skill level per assignment can vary - my first assignment was very entry level but I made excellent contacts that lead to much better and mroe challenging opportunities. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment