Monday, April 26, 2010

What private agencies are there in UK that provide employment advice for those with disabilities?

I've seen disability employment advisers in Job Centres for years, but they have been useless- not sure whether from incompetence lack of motivation


Having given up on the state sector, I though that private organisations might prove more fruitful (I don't mind paying)

What private agencies are there in UK that provide employment advice for those with disabilities?
There are a few





I used The Shaw Trust, I used them. In the end I found my own job but they still gave me £200.00. They are a charity so you don't pay.





I think the problem with the job centre advisers is they are looking for employer who will take on a disabled employee from the goodness of their hearts, a sort of 'poor little crip, lets give them a chance'. Whereas they should be saying "we have an outstanding candidate, any equipment you need because they just happen to have a disability will be paid for you would be lucky to have them work for you.
Reply:Try Remploy, before the government shuts them down.





It's OK if you don't mind paying but you don't have to it's your right to be treated fairly. Remploy had my son in a job within 2 weeks, give it a go.

Wallpapers software

1 comment:

  1. Find Private Detective Sheffield in Sheffield on Yell. Get contact details, reviews, photos, services and map directions. private detective sheffield

    ReplyDelete