Thursday, April 15, 2010

How to cancel unutilized employment visa in Dubai?

I am working on visit visa in Dubai on probation. My employment visa is under proces now. I've got another good offer. I've informed the management about my leaving and given my resignation. Did not mention about the new offer. Please clarify the following.


1. Whether the visa under process can be cancelled or can be changed to another persons name? If so how?


2. Can I apply for a visit visa after my exit from this visit visa, even if the employment visa is processed


3. As the passport is with me and if the employment visa is not stamped in it, will that remain for ever?


4. Can I take a new visit visa in my hand and make an exit to re-enter here for joining the new company


5. Any suggestion not to loose both jobs?

How to cancel unutilized employment visa in Dubai?
please visit http://www.naukrigulf.com/ for jobs in dubai


No comments:

Post a Comment