Thursday, April 15, 2010

What are some of the best temp/employment agencies in and around Dallas, TX?

I've been hearing some very negative things about temporary and employment agencies. Has anyone had success with certain ones?

What are some of the best temp/employment agencies in and around Dallas, TX?
When I was living in Texas I found that Manpower was great for me. Their service was free paid by the employer rather then employee. They had all types of positions from A to Z, white and blue color. Many of their positions can go from temp to perm as well which was great.


I ended up working 2 different temp positions in the computer field, then my third assignment I was offered a perm position by the company and took it while some friends I knew went to a employee paid service and ended up paying a big chunk of their salary to the company while they were working where I didn't pay anything. Good Luck.
Reply:Carrie, try Snelling and Snelling! I worked for them, years ago and they run a tight ship!!





Best of luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment